Image of JynX's avatar from their website
|Age||Unknown, but likely no younger than 20|
|Notable from||the Len'en Project, Remakes of PC-98 Touhou Games|
|Occupation||Programmer, Game Director, Game Producer, Character Designer, Illustrator, Game Designer, Music Composer|
Tsubakura Enraku in Brilliant Pagoda or Haze Castle.
|Music Example||Composed Heaven & Shadow War Record ~ Playing soldiers from Brilliant Pagoda or Haze Castle.|
JynX (ジンクス Jinkusu, pseudonym) is a Japanese game developer who has become well known for their remakes of stages from the PC-98 Touhou Project games, although these stages are usually only shown as teaser videos and never actually released to the public. They are the creator of the Len'en Project, a series of games inspired from the Touhou Project, which they have released to the public as free downloads.
- 連縁无現里 ～ Evanescent Existence
- 連縁蛇叢釼 ～ Earthen Miraculous Sword
- 連縁霊烈傳 ～ Reactivate majestical imperial
- 連縁天影戦記 ～ Brilliant pagoda or haze castle
Official Len'en CDs
- 束方廻怪綺談 ～ Re:Mystic Square (April Fool's joke, unreleased)
- 束方懐幻想郷 ～ Re:Lotus Land Story (April Fool's joke, unreleased)
- 束方繪夢時空 ～ Re:The Phantasmagoria of Dim.Dream... (April Fool's joke, unreleased)
- 束方邂封魔録 ～ Re:the Story of Eastern Wonderland (April Fool's joke, unreleased)
- 束方乖靈異伝 ～ Re:Highly Responsive to Prayers (April Fool's joke, unreleased)
- 束方恋宴戦記 (unreleased)
- 束方嘘時空 ～ Fools_rush_in
Doujin Touhou Albums
Not much is known about JynX. It's known that they like to drink, eat, bathe and sleep. They are also able to cross their toes without using their hands. As a creator, they aim to become one that "creates not for some other goal, but because they want to create". Interestingly, JynX can be considered as having a Bird's Name themself: "Jynx" is the scientific genus for the wryneck, which is a type of woodpecker.
- In the games, JynX uses an underscore rather than an ordinary space when writing in English (compare Brilliant_pagoda_or_haze_castle to the correct Brilliant Pagoda or Haze Castle on their blog).
- As of the release of Brilliant Pagoda or Haze Castle, JynX's favourite stage theme is "Sacred Fireflies, Forgotten in Dreams", the stage 5 theme from Reactivate Majestical Imperial.
- As of 3rd Feb 2019, JynX's favourite Touhou character is Rin Kaenbyou (Orin).
- JynX has expressed interest in holding an official popularity poll for which they would draw the top characters and wants to know of an easy way to do so. 
- JynX has two turtles, who are named Jirou (ジロー) and Chibi (チビ).
- Touhou Wiki's entry for JynX
- JynX's Trick Nostalgie website
- JynX's blog
- JynX's Twitter
- JynX's Nicovideo account
- JynX's YouTube
- JynX's Peing account
- An example of JynX's teaser videos
- Trick Nostalgie: Profiles
- JynX's Twitter: "Create not for some other goal, but because I want to create. I like those types of creators, and thus I'd like it if I could become like that, ehe~."
- JynX's Twitter: "By the way my pen name came from a part of a bird's scientific name. It means... Wait, well..."
- Rei & Zelo's Twitter: "RMI's stage 5 is technically the last stage, I head that the producer likes this stage theme the most~."
- JynX's Twitter: "Hmm~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~. I've been liking Orin recently. I won't say much about it, nya."
- JynX's Twitter: "There was one held by fans a while ago, but an official one seems interesting so I want to try one~. I'd draw the top characters or something. Accepting methods for easy voting! (Leaving it up to others)"
- JynX's Twitter: "I have two and they're called "Jirou" and "Chibi"~."