While the fanbase of the Len'en Project is considerably small in comparison to the Touhou Project , it hasn't discouraged the more creative fans from contributing their time to creating fan content. This article is dedicated to listing some of the larger, notable works.
See Len'en Wiki:Guidelines § Derivative Works on what makes a derivative work allowed to be listed here.
This section is for fans who have arranged or remixed Len'en music, among other works. While there are more than what is listed, these are the most well-known.
- Releska (Barrier Breaker/Noir, Instrumentals)
- BusiedGem (Piano arrangements)
- BlindVoid (Electronic arrangements)
- BorderOfNightmares (Metal arrangements)
- LENK64/Miki Hiroyuki (Starry Sky Bridge, slav arrangements, other)
This section is for fan games developed by fans. There are currently no fully-finished contributions, but some fans have definitely expressed interest.
- Evanescent Existence Boss Rush, a script by Pruns starring Reimu Hakurei fighting though Evanescent Existence.
- Len'en All-Star Medley, a script by Junky, casting all the characters in Brilliant Pagoda or Haze Castle (plus extra) in a boss rush format.
- Len'en Giki ~ Unaltered Existence (連縁偽記 ～ Unaltered Existence), a script by The Terrible Bullet Dodger starring Suzumi Kuzu, made in reference to Doki Doki Literature Club.
This section is for fan videos and animations.
- Zaro (Memes, Present World Overhaul Intensifies)
- Your Beloved Issy (Len'ens in a Box)
- The Terrible Bullet Dodger (PWO Loud Mix)
This section is for people who do fan art.
- Naoi Ikumo (Various)
- Jandare (Various character designs)
- Lenk64 (Starry Sky Bridge, Various)
- Medi (Southern Cross Roads, Various)
- Pyohato (Various character designs)
- Suou (Various character designs, Portraits)
- Danmakufu Wiki (English)