|DISCLAIMER: File mirrors are neither guaranteed to be working nor to be virus or trojan free!
- The Len'en Wiki cannot be held responsible for any damage these files may cause to your computer.
USE THEM AT YOUR OWN RISK.
This article holds information about existing tools used to extract or modify the data of the Len'en Project games.
Note: JynX has explicitly stated to not over-use accessing tools.
Tool for extracting the *.led files of various game archives. Used by JynX to develop the Len'en Project games.
This is how you download the tool and extract the dat.led files:
- Visit the provided link and scroll down until you get to at least version 3.19f.
- Any version after that is not likely to work. Any version down to 3.18 should work.
- If you want to repack the .led files download version 3.13d, though extracting might be a bit unstable.
- Download any of its three C++ versions seen clearly below the version's header ("VisualC++", "BorlandC++" or "Gnu C++", it doesn't matter)
- Run the downloaded file to initiate self-extraction
- Open the created folder and navigate to ./Tool/DXArchive/ (there you should be able to see DxaDecode.exe and DxaEncode.exe executable files)
- In order to extract the dat.led file, copy and paste that file in the DXArchive folder.
- This is not required, but it saves on typing the fullpath to dat.led where it was originally located.
- Using a command-line, run
DxaDecode.exe -K:KisamaMiteiruna dat.led
- It may help if you were to make a copy of cmd.exe and paste it in the DXArchive folder, then to copy/paste the above command there.
- You now have Len'en extracted data!
- In order to repack data, run
DxaEncode.exe -K:KisamaMiteiruna <path of folder> <path for new data file>. Requires DXArchive v1.03 (included in DXLibrary v3.13d, can be downloaded from here).
- E.g. Assuming you still have the extracted data in a "dat" folder in DXArchive,
DxaEncode.exe -K:KisamaMiteiruna dat dat.led is what you should do.
|Takumi Yamada (http://homepage2.nifty.com/netupaji/DxLib/)
Tool for extracting the *.unity/.unity3d files of various game archives.
This is how you download the tool and extract the data.unity3d files:
- Visit the provided link and click on the latest release.
- Click on here and then click on .zip file to download it and extract it.
- Download any of .apk extractors such as "Apk Extractor".
- Convert .apk file to .zip file and extract it.
- Run AssetStudio GUI application and click on load file.
- File path to data.unity3d should be like this: Name of the folder\assets\bin\Data\data.unity3d (assuming you have extracted files in Downloads/Desktop folder).
- You now have access to Len'en Café extracted data!
- To extract files, all you need to do is to click on "Export" menu and select files of your liking and how you want to export them.
Game Enhancement PatcherDownload
Supporting single games