- If you see a mistake in translation or writing, do not be afraid to change or debate it. More correct translations should be preferred over incorrect "established" names.
- Use material from official sources to write summaries and such. This includes but is not limited to Dialogue, Scenario, Omake.txts, Official Profiles, etc. Keep any and all speculation off the pages and inferences to a minimum.
- For Fandom, be able to back up your claims. While it is plausible that character A may be crossed with character B from series C, if there isn't any/very little evidence that they are, it's not a fact.
- Make sure Additional Information is original and unique. This cease being "fun" when it turns into "Character A is the Nth character with feature X".
- Do not post any speculation unless it has already gained reputable status. Otherwise, it's just forcing your views onto other people.
- If a new page, headline or bullet point is added, be willing to commit to adding information to it. This is to prevent too many pages, headlines or bullet points containing barely any information of worth.
- Posting of any and all derivative works dedicated to the Len'en Project are welcome. This includes but is not limited to fangames, fanfiction, comics, and music CDs. Keep it obvious that it is a derivative work. This is easily done by adding the "Fangame", "Fanfiction", or "Arrangement CD" category.
User accounts can only create and move pages if they're autoconfirmed. Accounts become autoconfirmed after 1 day of existence plus 1 edit. This is to help prevent spam and vandalism. Please see Help:Group rights for a more comprehensive detail on the group hierarchy and requirements/responsibilities. Anonymous users can edit, but are limited to a number of features.