Eye of Senri
The Eye of Senri (闡裡の瞳 Senri no Hitomi) is a mysterious item that is commonly used as a symbolic motif related to the Senri Shrine and its priests.
Not much is known about the Eye of Senri, and when asked about it, JynX said that it is a secret for now. Taira no Fumikado wanted to use the Eye of Senri when building the homunculus body for Taira no Masakado, implying that it may be an actual eye or pair of eyes that contains some sort of power.
The Eye of Senri may have been derived from the Japanese word for clairvoyance (千里眼 senri-gan, "thousand-mile eye"), with which it shares the pronunciation of "senri", albeit using different kanji.
The Eye of Senri has a design showing a semicircle facing downwards, with a smaller black semicircle on top of the larger white one. A variation of the eye shows a full circle design instead, with the upper semicircle on top being white or black.
- On Tsurubami's hat.
- Held by Tsurubami, on a diamond-shaped item.
- On Tsubakura Enraku's hat.
- As a face card used by Xeno a and the casino where they work at.
- On Suzumi Kuzu's shirt.
- On Rei's hat.
- Two eyes on Zelo's hat.
- One of NiLU's eyes.
- Tom C. Zemlja's main body.
- There exists a yet unseen item called the Bird's Eye (鳥の目 Tori no Me) that is apparently needed in manufacturing a monochroid, mentioned in the video Next-Generation New Virtual Android. It remains unclear if this is a separate concept or simply a different name for the Eye of Senri.