|Attention: This article is a stub because Para is lacking knowledge!
You can help the Len'en Wiki by expanding it with more knowledge!
Screenshot from the video
|Vertical Danmaku Shooting Game
|Single-Player Story Mode
Name and concept[edit | edit source]
Since this predates the current Len'en Project, this is where the Japanese title of Evanescent Existence would have originated. Taking direct influence from the Touhou Project, the game's title consists of five Japanese kanji, plus an English sub-title that relates to the main title without necessarily being a translation.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
The gameplay is hugely similar to the Touhou Project. There are two playable characters, though the second character is locked. There is a main game mode, but with no difficulty selection, and a possible Extra Stage.
Story[edit | edit source]
Music[edit | edit source]
The video includes 7 tracks, each one being original tracks composed by Daijin that mimics ZUN's style. In particular, the composer's comments reveal that the stage 2 boss theme was intended to be a medley of Touhou themes, which appears to include "Sleepless Night of the Eastern Country", "Flight of the Bamboo Cutter ~ Lunatic Princess", "Gensokyo Millennium ~ History of the Moon" and "Demystify Feast".
Additional Information[edit | edit source]
- Despite a video of the game being uploaded to nicovideo in 2010, the video and the overall game was largely unknown to the general fan community until as late as mid-June 2017.
External Links[edit | edit source]
- The official video on nicovideo
- Mirror alternative on YouTube
- Character bios and prologue
- Music comments
References[edit | edit source]
- 【無料ＳＴＧ】俺の嫁が作った東方風味の弾幕ＳＴＧを遊んでみた ([Free Shmup] I tried a Touhou-style bullet hell shmup made by my wife)