Welcome to the Len'en Wiki! Please enjoy your stay, and we wish you many successful edits.
- Check out the most recent changes to the wiki, so you can get an idea on what other editors are editing.
- Questions? You can ask at the central discussion page or on the talk page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page.
- Confused on what's allowed? We have some general guidelines we like to follow.
We're glad to have a new member of the community! And don't forget, any edits you may do to a page will be much appreciated.
― Tony64 (Talk/Con.) 20:36, 6 June 2015 (UTC)
Naming order of ケレリタス・ルーメン[edit source]
Hi Gilde :) I have to ask, the current translation of this name is "Lumen Celeritas", but in-game it's "Celeritas Lumen", following the same naming order of the original katakana. I can't help but think that the name's order should be the latter due to being western. I've made a comment regarding this here and I was hoping you could charify this? Any reply will be appreciated. ― Tony64 (Talk/Con.) 00:06, 18 June 2015 (UTC)
Hey Gilde, great work on the translation as usual! I just wanted to let you know that everyone from the Discord group greatly appreciates your efforts. Translating a game as big as BPoHC practically single-handedly is no small feat, and it's certainly something I don't have the skill or the perseverance for, so you're doing this community a great service. ――Popfan (talk/contribs) 09:51, 20 December 2016 (UTC)
Yo, thanks for all the hard work you're doing =w=b It's really appreciated --Doppelotter (talk) 09:58, 20 December 2016 (UTC)
Thank you so much for what you're doing~! Ispod4 (talk) 10:06, 20 December 2016 (UTC)
Thanks so much for all the hard work you've done and continue to do! We all really, really appreciate it~! ^w^ FantasyInaba (talk) 10:11, 20 December 2016 (UTC)
Thank you for the translation, too, not only giving the idea of what characters are talking about, but also adding certain flavour to that as well! (and let's never forget the "War over please" line...) Alice (talk) 18:12, 20 December 2016 (UTC)
- （ ；口；）uwaaaaaa oh geeze im really flattered, thank you?? I love this series and I really enjoy translating stuff for it. I don't wanna make any promises as to keeping a consistent schedule lol, but I definitely want to do as much as I can. Also I'd like to thank everyone else who contributes to TL work too? Like, Big Thanks for instance to Releska for working through the Preschool Haze scenario, and to Alice for setting up the dialogue tables in the first place (it's the most tedious part imo thank you for taking care of it), and, like, basically a whole bunch of people etc etc. aaaa Gilde (talk) 00:24, 21 December 2016 (UTC)
Hi man owo;; I see you're working on tweaking the spellcard translations at the moment. I'm kinda creating the gallery pages right now, so if you could hold off on the BPoHC EX bosses until I get their pages up, that'd be cool (and save a bit of hassle for both of us). I should be done with them pretty soon. --Doppelotter (talk) 07:24, 21 December 2016 (UTC)
- All done =w=b --Doppelotter (talk) 08:08, 21 December 2016 (UTC)
It's has been said before, but I guess it can never be stressed enough how much I and others love the work you do here. Just reading the fresh New Emperor stuff.
Speaking of which, do you think "Fumikiddo" would work as a translation for Yago's 文っ子...? Alice (talk) 11:32, 16 October 2017 (UTC)
- thank yoooou... _(┐「ε:)_ It always feels great to know that I'm helping with something that people enjoy. ( .u.)/
- also YES OMG Fumikiddo...! it's perfect... I'm terrible at coming up with puns & i cannot overstate how grateful i am to all the Pun Wizards out there picking up my slack Gilde (talk) 00:40, 17 October 2017 (UTC)
Congratulations on your promotion![edit source]
Hi, I just want to jump in real quick to personally congratulate you on having been promoted to administrator, even if it was in part due to my decision. Your translation contributions have been and continue to be insanely and invaluably useful, a fact I'm simply unable to overstate. Since the interview page itself is protected, your higher status also enables you to edit it, therefore I'm looking forward to your further assistance in eventually translating JynX's answers. ――Popfan (talk/contribs) 03:50, 24 February 2017 (UTC)
- Like, woah, seriously, thank you so much? I'm extremely flattered. Ridiculously so. I'll definitely try to live up to those expectations and keep up with the TL work! And I can totally help translate the answers, too. Thanks again. :) Gilde (talk) 04:20, 24 February 2017 (UTC)
Achievement Translations[edit source]
Thanks for fixing up the achievement titles. There were alot I wasn't sure about (like all the references that I completely missed). You're the best Gilde ;w; --Doppelotter (talk) 06:02, 23 September 2017 (UTC)
Hey, is there any other place I can hit you up that isn't MoTK? For instance, do you have Discord? ――Popfan (talk/contribs) 20:50, 24 November 2017 (UTC)
- Hey! ( .u.)/ Sorry, I don't have Discord (or Skype etc). Talking to people online on a regular basis isn't something that I'm all that used to doing, I guess? I do have a Gmail and a Twitter account (mostly for art stuff) that you can message me on anytime. I can give you either of those, if that works for you. What's up? --Gilde (talk) 00:13, 26 November 2017 (UTC)
- Twitter is fine, provided you have DMs open (though if you don't, it'd just require us to be following each other). Anyway, my reason for wanting to talk to you is pretty much just because I get the impression you're well-versed in Japanese memes (especially those originating from 2chan), so there's some stuff I wanted to ask you in regards to that. ――Popfan (talk/contribs) 11:24, 26 November 2017 (UTC)