Reactivate Majestical Imperial/Documentation
This page lists other documentation in regards to Reactivate Majestical Imperial.
- Music Comments - JynX's music comments
- Official Profiles - The character's profiles from etc_le03.txt
- Spell Cards - The game's spell cards
- Manual - manual.txt
- Readme - readme.txt
「連縁 霊烈傳(れんえん れいれつでん)」はやっぱり性別不明な奴等が
"Len'en Reiretsuden ~ Reactivate Majestical Imperial"
There are six main stages and an extra stage in the full version of the game.
|Stage 1||堆積せぬ参道---雪||Shrine Road Where Nothing Piles Up — Snow|
|Stage 2||堅氷に鎖された川||A River Enchained by Ice|
|Stage 3||巨人の隠れ穴||The Giant's Burrow|
|Stage 4||結氷が産みし洞窟||The Cavern From Which Frost is Born|
|Stage 5||禊道〜魂の通り||Road of Misogi ~ Spirits' Crossing|
|Stage 6||木枯れの園 〜往き着く場所〜||Withered Grove ~Place of Arrival~|
|Extra Stage||光が通りし道||A Road Traveled by Light|
|Ex+α Stage||大怨霊||Great Vengeful Spirit|
|連縁霊烈傳 ～ Reactivate majestical imperial||Len'en Reiretsuden ~ Reactivate Majestical Imperial|
|Various Things: JynX|
(Out of fuel. Insert "alcohol" to continue.)
(Misery loves boozery)[a]
DX Library Copyright(C)2001-
|DX Library - All rights reserved|
DX Library Copyright(C)2001-
Thank you for playing!
|こんなところでも避けるのか・・・||You're still dodging, even here...?|
|You're an interesting one. I like you!|
I'll make sure to kill you last.[b]
The Extra Stage
Differences Between Versions
The trial version did not have much differences compared to the full version, save for the Slaver team being unplayable.
- There were less spirit items overall.
- Jar zenith filled up every 100 instead of 200. The jar zeniths are also the same for every team, i.e. cover fire from the supporting character.
v1.00 and v1.10 Differences
Apart from a secret playable character being implemented, there were also some significant changes to the game between the previous v1.00a and v1.10a.
- The biggest difference is that danmaku and spell card patterns throughout the game have been re-worked on, and some may be considered simpler compared to the original.
- In the main Japanese title, the complex-looking kanji "鏈" in "Len'en" has been converted to the simpler-looking "連" throughout most of the game. This is to update the standard kanji JynX is currently using with Brilliant Pagoda or Haze Castle.
- The graphics on the title screen and the gameboard have been re-worked on, one reason being the point mentioned above, along with a unique gameboard for the hidden playable.
- The alternate full-screen mode from Brilliant Pagoda or Haze Castle has been added to the configuration program.
- All text-related files are now open-source outside the dat.led file in accordance to Brilliant Pagoda or Haze Castle, making it easier for one to customise them.
- Some 3D background were re-worked on.
- The player starts with three lives rather than two on lower difficulty modes.
- The player now starts with 2.00 power for the extra stage rather than no power.
- Dialogue boxes now have a grey bar over the speaker's name.
- Very trivial graphic fixes.
v1.10 and v1.20 Differences
- A new selection screen has been implemented into the game, where the player can select Basic or Light mode. Basic mode has everything defaulted from before, whereas Light mode simplifies gameplay by giving the player maximum amount of lifes, doubled item drops, and starting the game with 2.50 power.
- The shot sheet has been updated to that from Brilliant Pagoda or Haze Castle.
- Music from the Music Room will now still play when the game is hidden.
- v1.21a further had bugfixes related to scoring.
- Jun Amanomiya's umbrella sprite were left from Earthen Miraculous Sword. No enemy shoots umbrella bullets in this game, rendering this sheet unused.
- There are two unused enemies in the game: a black T-shaped enemy with a green eye in its center, and a grey-and-black enemy that resembles a snake with wings. These have been here since Evanescent Existence.
This is a list of known glitches, bugs or other unusual capabilities that aren't supposed to be part of the original gameplay.
- When clearing a stage with Suzumi Kuzu, the stage cleared screen shows Adagumo no Saragimaru and Kuroji Shitodo rather than Suzumi. This was fixed in v1.11a.
- On the stage title cards, "Stage 1" etc. wouldn't appear in v1.10a.
- The SFX on Stage 5 might go quiet.
- This quip (read as nakittsura ni sake) is based off of the Japanese expression nakitsura ni hach (泣き面に蜂), which is roughly equivalent to the English "misery loves company".
- A reference to a line from the film Commando: "You're a funny guy Sully, I like you. That's why I'm going to kill you last."