Len'en Wiki talk:Interview with JynX (2015)
- "But since I can confirm that all the bullet patterns are possible, I should be able to clear it in theory." - I wonder if JynX implies that attacks can be cleared without bombing/dying.
- "That's a secret... and that is secret... and this one later" etc - There are two options: he didn't think much of that stuff or he has too huge plans. Seriously, with that amount of "secrets", it will take, I dunno, at least 10 more games to cover that material which is quite hard to believe. But fine if he really has put that much thought and has motivation. Necrotek (talk) 21:54, 17 August 2015 (UTC)
- Yeah, even I thought the whole "That's a secret, and so is this, and that, and pretty much half the everything" was borderline ridiculous, but to his credit, he did apologize for it in the preface of the mail I was sent. Then again, Len'en is only 3 years old at this point, so I'd say it's still got plenty of juice to go. --Popfan (talk) 22:18, 17 August 2015 (UTC)
- I agree, I don't blame him if he still wants to keep things a secret, especially when Len'en is only recent. I'm sure he's got answers for all of these and prefers to answer then via a different route. I mean, if he did had to also answer any "Will x appear in y" questions, them too would've be secretive. ― (Talk/Con.) 22:38, 17 August 2015 (UTC)
JynX has officially seen the interview page, and as such has tweeted a few things that I'd like to compile here for your reading pleasure.
"My interview that was conducted with foreign fans has been completed!
It has been recorded at a foreign wiki, but both in English and Japanese.
Since I'm saying some pretty important stuff, it's a must-see for any Len'en fan!"
"This foreign Len'en Wiki is amazing.
They're compiling so much stuff...
If it's bothersome to look up my notes on the settings, I might be quick to check up on there."
"The thing that surprised me the most
is that Clause is really popular for some reason.
- That's actually nice to hear. It makes it worth while to be editing this wiki when the creator himself finds it amazing :) ― (Talk/Con.) 16:40, 18 August 2015 (UTC)
- I recall JynX made some comments on Flan's translations when he was leading Len'en section on touhouwiki two years ago, though I'm not 100% sure if JynX saw it in wiki itself. But yeah, it's nice that both side are satisfied with interview and JynX liked this wiki :) Necrotek (talk) 17:39, 18 August 2015 (UTC)