Lapxus (ラプサス Rapusasu) was a circle made up of JynX's upperclassmen. They made Emergency Everyday but then abandoned the project and gave JynX all the rights to it.
Name[edit | edit source]
The name Lapxus is a portmanteau of the words Laplace and Nexus, on their Twitter profile picture, this is stylized as "Laplace × NEXUS". "Lapxus" may be a derogatory spelling of "Lapsus", which is Latin for a mistake or error made while speaking or writing, a subject long studied in philology. "Laplace" may be a reference to the "Laplace Transform", "Laplace's Demon" or "Laplace's Box". "NEXUS" may mean "the connection or series of connections linking two or more things" or "the central or focal point of something".
The reason for choosing this name is unknown.
Members[edit | edit source]
Not much is known about them, and not even all their members are known. Currently known members are:
- 大臣 (Daijin) - Programmer, Artist, Composer/Arranger
- ビッグボス (BIGBOSS), a.k.a. 深空++ (Shinkuu++) - Playtester, Proofreader
- セリンツ (Serintsu) - Shadow member; role unknown
- nkl - Fringe member, role unknown
- ガンダーラ (Gandhara) - Role unknown
- グラハム (Graham) - Role unknown
- ./tou - Role unknown
Game Productions[edit | edit source]
- 鏈縁无現里 ～ Emergency everyday (Incomplete; Unreleased)
Additional Information[edit | edit source]
- According to Daijin, all of the members of Lapxus have a character that shares their name in Emergency Everyday. However, only BIGBOSS and Daijin, as well as the organization they belong to, Lapxus, are shown to have this.
- Due to the aforementioned naming system, it is also reasonable to guess that there is a member of Lapxus called Serintsu, from the name of the game's protagonist.
References[edit | edit source]