Fandom/Earthen Miraculous Sword
From Len'en Wiki
|Attention: This article is a stub because Para is lacking knowledge!
You can help the Len'en Wiki by expanding it with more knowledge!
- Volplane "Slug Crossroad" (Slinking "Scramble Crossroad") is renowned for its extreme difficulty.
- Their subtitle, "Walking Lubricant", has led to many jokes involving sexual lubricant in the Western fandom.
- Being paired with Lumen has led to Japanese fans creating the joke phrase "HibaLumen is good" (ヒバルーメンはいいぞ Hibarūmen wa ī zo). It is also changed around in ways to sound like an advertisement.
- Western fans associate them with the boxed cereal Reese's Puffs. This is due to combining Hibaru's themes with the Reese's Puffs's commercial rap.
- Like Tasouken, their hammer is often compared to an bottle opener.
- In reference to their appearances in Earthen Miraculous Sword's endings, they've often been depicted with black, hollowed eyes and mouths like a traditional haniwa.
- Due to the page name on this very wiki, Sukune's house is often named "Katano Studio".
- Some fans joke at Yaorochi's name by referring to them as Yaoirochi. It tends to be followed by artists depicting them being excessively masculine, in reference to yaoi manga drawn in a similar, exaggerated art style. This is similar to Touhou's Cho-Marisa .
- Saragimaru is often portrayed as a gloomy person with a sibling complex or Yaorochi's stalker.
- Kuroji Shitodo's abuse on them is often played for laughs.
- Their nickname "Salami" used by Yabusame Houlen is also frequently used in the fandom.
- The sentence "Is Saragimaru’s love a heterosexual or a homosexual love?" is a common joke in the Western fandom.
- The eastern and western communities sparked with illustrations of Jinbei after JynX revealed their full design. Before then, speculative illustrations of Jinbei existed, most of which were more or less vaguely similar to the official design.