|Attention: This article is a stub because Para is lacking knowledge!|
You can help the Len'en Wiki by expanding it with more knowledge!
|Other Names||Capital City (都 Miyako)|
|Location||Somewhere in Mugenri, right side of the Gloomy Straits|
|Ruler||Ooama no Ake no Mitori|
|Population||Roughly 10 million|
Devanagara (デーヴァナガラ), or alternatively the Capital City (都 Miyako), is the imperial capital of Mugenri.
Devanagara, which means "Holy Capital" in Sanskrit, is the capital city of Mugenri, a population estimated to be roughly 10 million. It is ruled by a monarchy, which was originally the Fujiwara clan. But after a rebellion organized by Ooama no Ake no Mitori, the Fujiwara successors were wiped and Mitori is the current emperor. The Fujiwara clan has some opposers, such as the Taira clan. Taira no Fumikado originally lived here, but was forced to leave because of assassins.
The capital's primary religion is Buddhism, where its buildings are inspired by. Its culture vaguely resembles that of feudal Japan. But since the events of Brilliant Pagoda or Haze Castle, the capital has been slowly modernizing.
During times of emergency, a colored mist will hang over the city, indicating a different message depending on the color. In Brilliant Pagoda or Haze Castle specifically, the red mist present indicates that leaving the capital was forbidden. These mists are created by Kaoru Kashiwagi.
Geography and People
Devanagara's territory is larger than both the Kanto and Kansai regions of Japan combined, which is approximately 65,548.72 km² (25,308.50 sq mi), while not as large as the prefectures of Japan, 377,972 km² (145,936 sq mi).
Devanagara has a concrete location in Mugenri. Where exactly on the map is unknown. However, a rough idea could be based on the cell grid system from BPoHC. Assuming one is looking down the Shrine Road with the Senri Shrine to their back, it is on the far right side of that road, past the Gloomy Straits.
The locations of Devanagara include, but are not limited to:
- A government-operated casino, where Xeno a works as a casino dealer.
- Pagoda of the Heavenly Mirror
- Brilliant Pagoda or Haze Castle
Devanagara plays a major role in Brilliant Pagoda or Haze Castle. It is one of the two prime factors of the ongoing war. It appears on the fifth stage of in the Brilliant route. Fujiwara no Shirogane no Sanra and Tenkai Zuifeng are also fought here.
- Book of the Cafe
- Devanagara is not based on anything in particular, but it is inspired by various places such as Tokyo and Shanghai.
- Interview with JynX (2017): Setting, Question 1
- Interview with JynX (2017): Len'en Miscellaneous, Question 82
- Brilliant Pagoda or Haze Castle: Music Comments
- Hmm, I think if we include its sphere of influence then it's larger than Kanto and Kansai combined while smaller than the prefectures of Japan.
- Interview with JynX (2017): Len'en Miscellaneous, Question 104
- Brilliant Pagoda or Haze Castle: Kurohebi's profile
- Brilliant Pagoda or Haze Castle: Preschool Team's Brilliant Scenario: Stage 3
- Brilliant Pagoda or Haze Castle: Xeno's profile
- JynX's YouTube: Len'en Café α Version, Battle Screen Part.01